Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last Day in Mexico!

It’s finally here. After 18 years I am finally headed to my mission to serve the Lord for the next two years. Crazy stuff. Nevertheless, I am excited to have this wonderful once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I can’t wait to spend my entire life for 2 years helping people and fulfilling my missionary purpose - Invitar a las personas a venir a Cristo y ayudarlas a que reciban el Evangelio restaurado [Invite all to come unto Christ and help them receive the Restored Gospel]. I have learned so much here in the CCM both in Spanish and about the Gospel and I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge of how this plan can help make others happier and help them in their lives.

In terms of what’s happened in the past five days, not much. As is tradition though, my district sang a song during Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. It was a nice experience. It wasn’t quite as complex as “O Magnum” or “Prayer of the Children” but it was great singing again with my best friends here.

And with thought, I am signing off for the last time from the wonderful land of Mexico. ¡Hasta luego todos!

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment