Monday, June 9, 2014

Another Week

So this past week has been pretty crazy. As I mentioned last time, transfers were this week. Every companionship in our zone (8 companionships - 16 missionaries) left or got changed up. I don't know about the other zone in our stake but I know for sure at least 5 changed because 5 missionaries in that zone got called to be trainers. Two missionaries in our zone are trainers now. Needless to say, this stake just got pretty green. 

But on the transfer day itself, I spent the entire day in Wenatchee because my new comp was coming up from Pasco. What is normally a 3 hour drive took 7 because of transfers. Suffice it to say it was a long day. But we finally got him and all his stuff loaded (and all of the luggage from the new sister missionary in Manson) and were on our way. 

I would also like to note, now that I have been here in Lake Chelan a while, I've seen the area go from 4 inches of snow to 4 inches of clothing. It’s interesting how times change. 

Now for the quote, this is from a member that was giving a talk in our Spanish Group church meeting yesterday (we don't have enough for a full branch but enough where it’s easier than translating): 

"There are no problems, only opportunities." 

Until next week!

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment