Monday, January 27, 2014

Sad Times

Well everyone, the day has finally come. I am leaving Benton City. Got the call Saturday night and I am being transferred up to Chelan, WA. It’s in the foothills above Wenatchee at around 2800 feet (so I have heard) so it’s gonna be cold, with not much to show for it. I am excited though. I will be greenie busting a missionary (he just finished 2 transfers of training) and am getting doubled in (sometimes referred to as white washing; instead of 1 elder leaving and one coming in the area, both left and so 2 new ones come in). So two elders, no GPS, wandering around a lake in the mountains. Should be fun. I am looking forward to the challenge. For some reason president has faith in me so there's something to be learned here. We change Wednesday so expect lots of pictures next Monday. The one universal thing I have heard about Chelan is that it’s very pretty. So should be fun. 

Other than that, Benton City has been doing pretty good. Everything is looking up so hopefully things continue to go well. Knowing my luck, as soon as I leave, they are going to start having baptisms like crazy. Oh well, it’s all the same work. 

So for the quote this week, it’s pretty inquisitive. I still haven't figured out what it means, but I'll get back to you on it. 

"?"

Yeup. No joke. Also, I finally got around to taking a picture of the infamous truck sign. It has a different quote from the beginning of last week but this is the truck that always has quotes on it.



Sorry the update was a little bit shorter but next week should bring lots of exciting new changes so at least there is something to look forward to!

Hasta luego!

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment